DELIVERY & SHIPPING:
Delivery charges are calculated based on the shipping location, urgency (normal, overnight delivery etc),mode (road, flight), weight, quantity as defined by courier firm (ARAMEX, FedEx) customs and other requirements. All such charges will be disclosed before shipping. Only on written client confirmation will charges be levied and product(s) shipped.
- www.desertroad.co will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- We aim to deliver your chosen items to the place and person of your choice, in perfect condition and in the shortest possible time. Orders are shipped by ARAMEX and FedEX for a speedy delivery.
- We insure each purchase in transit delivered . If you not received an email with tracking details, contact us and we will track your shipment.
- Delivery information such as Name, Address and Contact Number will be stored for delivery purposes. Other personal information will not be stored.
- We aim to get most orders dispatched within 10-14 days or sooner, subject to the specifications, location, time & date of order, shipping time, & availability of items. We will contact you via email or phone if there is an unreasonable delay or if the items are out of stock.
- We ship to all countries via known courier firms. Based on the item delivery destination, some items will be shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duties Unpaid) basis i.e. any duties and taxes incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer.
- If you for any reason refuse delivery, or are unavailable or unable to take the time despite reasonable attempts by the courier company, your item will be returned to Desert Road and you will be charged for the unpaid duties, taxes & additional shipping costs.